- USD 6.99
The Harvard Dictionary of Music by Willi Apel says that bel canto denotes "the Italian vocal technique of the 18th century, with its emphasis on the beauty of sound and brilliance of performance rather than dramatic expression or romantic emotion.
This book includes:
- Even non-singers who would like to develop more vocal expression power for their everyday life or business purposes will find lots of good tips.
- As you practice the exercises you will dive deeper into your natural vocal power and develop your true authentic voice over time.
- The whole body yoga approach and breathing exercises will strengthen your body (especially the rib cage and pelvis), develop a correct posture for standing, sitting, and moving on stage and enable you to sing longer phrases easily and effortlessly.
- Your vocal cords and stiff tongue will relax.
- The low and high range of your voice will be bound together without the usual passage break and singing will become more powerful and effortless as the natural beauty of your voice shines through.