- USD 2.99
Descripción de editorial
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further - this book is for you!
- Functions Passed as Arguments - A bit more in-depth help in functions and when they should be passed as arguments
- Nested Functions – What they are and how to use a nested function
- Variable Scope - It's one thing to use variables but do you truly understand their scope?
- Optional Function Arguments – Learn what these are and how they should be used
- Truthy and Falsy – Learn all about these values and how to use them
- Default Operators – Back to basics (almost!) – what are these and when should they be used?</li>
... And much, much more!
Other Benefits of owning this book:
- Error Handling - Learn what to do when errors are thrown up
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount! Scroll to the top of the page and select the "Buy now" button.