- USD 3.99
Descripción de editorial
The Vanishing Half: A Novel by Brit Bennett
The Vanishing Half is a historical novel by Brit Bennet about “white-passing,” a phenomenon unique to the US, in which “black” people who are light enough in skin color pretend to be white in order to gain privileges and opportunities reserved for white people. The story is told through the point of view of two black sisters, one who marries a black man and the other who passes as white.
The Vanishing Half won the 2020 Goodreads Choice Award for Historical Fiction and was included in The New York Times Book Review's 10 Best Books of 2020. It also has ratings of 4.28 on Goodreads and 4.4 on Amazon.
In this comprehensive look into The Vanishing Half: A Novel by Brit Bennett, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the The Vanishing Half: A Novel by Brit Bennett not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.