Soccer Mindset: A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Outsmart Your Opponents and Improve Your Mentality: Understand Soccer, Book 8 (Unabridged) Soccer Mindset: A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Outsmart Your Opponents and Improve Your Mentality: Understand Soccer, Book 8 (Unabridged)

Soccer Mindset: A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Outsmart Your Opponents and Improve Your Mentality: Understand Soccer, Book 8 (Unabridged‪)‬

    • 5,99 €

    • 5,99 €

Beschreibung des Verlags

Have you ever wanted to know the secret of why some soccer players at your age are better than you?

Ever wonder how players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, and Alex Morgan have been able to remain dominant for so long?

Wish you had an audiobook that was quick to listen to and doubled your confidence by pointing out the one mindset you must have to succeed in soccer and that will ensure you feel great after every game?

Want to learn the number one thing holding you back from succeeding in soccer and growing like never before?

Do you sometimes feel like you practice to become better at soccer, but the time you spend doesn’t feel like it is making much of a difference?

If any of these situations describe where you are at, you are not alone. Balancing soccer, school, family, and the many other things requiring your time can be difficult. Having a mindset that is working against you can make it even more difficult to stay balanced and succeed.

There is no such thing as a perfect mindset, but there are definitely attitudes that will lift you to great heights and attitudes that will hold you back from taking your game to the next level. Improving your mindset takes time to find the key things that work best for you. However, this audiobook will dramatically reduce your time to discover those key attitudes that will ensure you become the best player in your league.

This audiobook’s main aim is to point out and provide help with the most important areas for you to succeed. In an ideal world, you have an infinite amount of time to practice your skills and abilities. However, we both know that it is hard to always find the time needed to practice as much as we would like. Therefore, this audiobook reveals the few key areas in soccer that make the biggest difference for you to become way better in only a short time.

This audiobook details the most important 20 percent of training to help you get 80 percent+ of the results in less time. This audiobook discusses how you should view mistakes and the correct actions to take to avoid them in the first place. This audiobook does not cover the technical aspects of soccer such as how to pass the ball, shoot properly, or perform a foot skill. Other books in the Understand Soccer Series have been created to cover those subjects and are also available on of applying the facts in this audiobook:

Use Cristiano Ronaldo’s 4 key beliefs to become better than your competition.
Benefit from knowing the mindset that the top 10 percent have and what mindset to avoid that is holding the other 90 percent back from accomplishing their dreams.
Effectively use the technique that Alex Morgan does before games to become mentally ready to perform.

Why does learning how to improve your mindset matter?

Well, building your soccer knowledge grows your confidence. Self-esteem is key for you to build the belief in yourself to know how to handle any challenging situation that arises in practice or in a game. What matters most is how you view and mentally handle situations, so make sure you have the right mental tools to overcome difficulties and get everything you want out of playing soccer.

It is time for your Soccer Mindset to reach the next level. Learn what it takes to become the best in much less time than it takes others. Be the person who changes every game from here on out. Get your copy today!

Dylan Joseph
Std. Min.
24. März
Understand, LLC