- 4,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Do you want a child... the love... the privilege of bringing a new person into this life... and the years of memories your family will enjoy?
Do you want to adopt... but feel intimidated by the process and many horror stories? If so, then you've found the right book!
Adopting a child is one of the noblest things someone can do. There are many reasons people choose to adopt a child. Sometimes they themselves can't have children, yet they still want a family. Other times it’s done out of the desire to give a child a home who otherwise wouldn't have one. And quite often it’s a combination of both.
Whatever the reasons, it is still a noble action.
It takes a special type of person to adopt a child. The act of pouring yourself out into a child is a selfless one. Pouring yourself into a child that isn't your own is even more so. More and more children need parents every day. And more and more couples are looking to adopt, while the process is becoming more and more difficult…which causes many people to give up on their adoption plans before they even start...
It’s not easy… On the contrary, it is sometimes a long and difficult process. But, if you're properly prepared you will get your child.
If you don't know what you're getting into though, you may give up without realizing how close you were to your dreams.
This world needs people willing to adopt. Countless orphans around the world need couples willing to adopt them. Don't let the process stop you and don't let the process hurt them. You just need to know what you're doing. If you don't know the adoption process, you and some orphan out there could be missing out on a family.
If you can push through the process, you WILL get a child.
But many people just don't know how the process works, much less how to succeed within it.
Do you really want to live in the dark about how to have a family?
It's not hard to prepare for an adoption; you just have to know what you're doing...
This is a complete guide to adopting a child. Everything you need to know about adopting a child is in this easy to understand guide to ensure that your adoption process will be as smooth as possible. Things like:
- Adoption Background: Knowing what's coming is pivotal to overcoming it
- Open and Closed Adoptions: Knowing the pros and cons to each will determine which path you choose, and how quickly you get your child...
- Asking Good Questions: So that you can quickly gain a favorable position with your social worker
- Who Can and Cannot Adopt? Make sure clear all the requirements before you head down to the adoption agency
- International Adoptions: Some of the most desperate children live outside the US. These keys will allow you to help these children find a new home
- The Home Inspection: These clear-cut pointers will make sure your house passes its first exam with flying colors
- Who Can Be Adopted? You might be surprised at the children that you can adopt...
- Private and Public Agencies: Get your child faster and easier by choosing the right agency for you
- Adopting From Relatives: Navigate these treacherous waters with more ease with these basic guidelines
- Top 10 Ways to Adopt a Child: With this comprehensive list you're sure to adopt a child faster and easier than you ever thought possible
- Adoption Costs: Make your adoption as smooth as possible with these financial keys
- Plus much, MUCH MORE!
This just scratches the surface of what’s in this book. If you've ever been interested in adopting a child, but didn't know where to start, then this book will get you started on the right foot. It contains everything you need to know to start your adoptions process as soon as possible the right way!