- 2,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Are you an introvert? Do you feel your personality is holding you back professionally and socially?
It is estimated that close to 50 percent of the US population are introverts. Introverts tend to avoid the spotlight and prefer to listen than talk. They are often mislabelled as shy or having low self-esteem.
In this book, we will look at the personality traits of introverts, and discuss the differences between introverts and extroverts. By reading this book you will learn:
• The biological basis to your personality,
• Which hormones and neurotransmitters make you feel the way you do,
• How to boost self-esteem,
• How to overcome shyness and fear,
• How to network confidently,
and much more!
Being an introvert does not mean hibernating away from the world. This book will help you discover your true self and embrace who you are.
Download your copy of Introvert now!