- 1,49 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
Often dubbed as the world's happiest man, Meik Wiking introduces the Danish philosophy of hygge—happiness found in the sense of being one with others, being at home, and being where you truly belong.
Wiking's The Little Book of Hygge reveals the vital element entrenched in the Danish lifestyle and culture. It also offers instructions in integrating it into your own life:
• Take a breather and snuggle up.
• Look away from your phone and into the present.
• Dim the lights and set the candles.
• Establish and improve relationships.
• Nothing says hygge as a sweet slice of cake or a piece of warm cookie.
• Live in the now. There is no other time like the present.
From setting the mood with the right lighting to organizing a hygge gathering, Meik Wiking reveals how the Danes find life's greatest pleasures even in the little things so you can too.