- 109,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
The Visualization Handbook provides an overview of the field of visualization by presenting the basic concepts, providing a snapshot of current visualization software systems, and examining research topics that are advancing the field.
This text is intended for a broad audience, including not only the visualization expert seeking advanced methods to solve a particular problem, but also the novice looking for general background information on visualization topics. The largest collection of state-of-the-art visualization research yet gathered in a single volume, this book includes articles by a “who’s who of international scientific visualization researchers covering every aspect of the discipline, including:
· Virtual environments for visualization
· Basic visualization algorithms
· Large-scale data visualization
· Scalar data isosurface methods
· Visualization software and frameworks
· Scalar data volume rendering
· Perceptual issues in visualization
· Various application topics, including information visualization.
* Edited by two of the best known people in the world on the subject; chapter authors are authoritative experts in their own fields;
* Covers a wide range of topics, in 47 chapters, representing the state-of-the-art of scientific visualization.