Legendary leadership and elite performance expert Robin Sharma introduced The 5am Club concept over twenty years ago, based on a revolutionary morning routine that has helped his clients maximize their productivity, activate their best health and bulletproof their serenity in this age of overwhelming complexity.
Now, in this life-changing book, handcrafted by the author over a rigorous four-year period, you will discover the early-rising habit that has helped so many accomplish epic results while upgrading their happiness, helpfulness and feelings of aliveness.
Through an enchanting—and often amusing—story about two struggling strangers who meet an eccentric tycoon who becomes their secret mentor, The 5am Club will walk you through:
• How great geniuses, business titans and the world’s wisest people start their mornings to produce astonishing achievements
• A little-known formula you can use instantly to wake up early feeling inspired, focused and flooded with a fiery drive to get the most out of each day
• A step-by-step method to protect the quietest hours of daybreak so you have time for exercise, self-renewal and personal growth
• A neuroscience-based practice proven to help make it easy to rise while most people are sleeping, giving you precious time for yourself to think, express your creativity and begin the day peacefully instead of being rushed
• ‘Insider-only’ tactics to defend your gifts, talents and dreams against digital distraction and trivial diversions so you enjoy fortune, influence and a magnificent impact on the world
Part manifesto for mastery, part playbook for genius-grade productivity and part companion for a life lived beautifully, The 5am Club is a work that will transform your life. Forever.
About the author
ROBIN SHARMA is a globally respected humanitarian. Widely considered one of the world’s top leadership and personal optimization advisors, his clients include famed billionaires, professional sports superstars and many Fortune 100 companies. The author’s #1 bestsellers such as The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title are in over 92 languages making him one of the most broadly read writers alive today.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Where are the pdf’s (enhancements)
I enjoyed the book somewhat. I did not like the narrator or the use of fictional characters to explain the steps to improving your life and productivity. But I did like what the book was trying to convey. However it often refers to the enhancements for information but there seems to be no PDF or printable attachments to this audio book which really does impact on what you get from the book.
I’m not sure if it is the writing or the reader that put me off this book. I tried very hard to listen to the whole book but found I couldn’t tolerate the silly voices assigned to characters and it was just the same message wrapped up in a overly long story. Get up at 5am and it will change your life! I’m disappointed I paid to listen.
Could I please have a hard copy
As per the other review
The voice you listen to in the promo is not who reads you the book.
It is like a robot with fake voices as characters - almost like a kids book. This stops you from understanding the content.
I got about 10 mins in and had to end it. I really was keen to listen. Why doesn’t the author read the audio?