Jane Wenham-Jones - agony aunt for Writing Magazine - gives advice on literary queries, writing worries and the obstacles faced by anyone hoping to be published.
In this volume the questions answered are:
1. I can’t get it down on paper.
2. I’m retirement age – can I still get started?
3. I soon dislike my own ideas!
4. How do I choose a name for my heroine?
5. Do I always have to show not tell?
6. How do I make my writing longer?
7. Do I need to be an “expert” to write a non-fiction book?
8. Should I ask for feedback?
9. My family don’t support me.
10. How do I handle rejection?