Air Fryer Recipes contains 10+ delicious recipes for you to enjoy at home.
Here is a sample recipe from the cookbook:
AVOCADO WITH EGGS AND BACON
Prep Time 10 min
Cooking time 05 min
Total time 15 min
• 1 ripe avocado
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsps. cheddar cheese, shredded
• 2 slices bacon, cooked
• olive oil, for spray
• 1 tsp. cilantro or parsley, chopped
1. Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Scoop out just enough flesh to fit one egg without spilling.
2. Beat eggs with cheese and drop equally in each avocado half.
3. Roll bacon slice and top it on egg batter.
4. Place avocado halves in air fryer basket.
5. Set the air fryer temperature to 350 degrees, and cook for 5 minutes, or until whites are set and yolks are runny.
6. Sprinkle with cilantro or parsley and serve warm.
Amount per serving
Total Calories 443 kcal
Fats 38.6 g
Protein 17.54 g
Net Carbs 1.53 g
Fiber 6.8 g
Starch 0.11 g
Protein: 16% 71 kcal
Fat: 76% 338 kcal
Carbohydrates: 8% 35 kcal