The ANNE OF GREEN GABLES - Complete Collection is one of the most unforgettable, and one of the most enjoyable, series of all young readers' literature. This collection chronicles the life and times of Anne Shirley:
1. Anne of Green Gables (1908) (Anne's age: 11—16)
2. Anne of Avonlea (1909) (Anne's age: 16—18)
3. Anne of the Island (1915) (Anne's age: 18—22)
4. Anne of Windy Poplars (1936) (Anne's age: 22—25)
5. Anne's House of Dreams (1917) (Anne's age: 25—27)
6. Anne of Ingleside (1939) (Anne's age: 34—40)
7. Rainbow Valley (1919) (Anne's age: 41)
8. Rilla of Ingleside (1921) (Anne's age: 49—53)
Lucy Maud Montgomery herself said about Anne of Green Gables: ‘I thought girls in their teens might like it. But grandparents, school and college boys, old pioneers in the Australian bush, girls in India, missionaries in China, monks in remote monasteries, premiers of Great Britain, and red-headed people all over the world have written to me, telling me how they loved Anne and her successors.’
Customer ReviewsSee All
Well written and great value. A must have!!!
Wow! How gripping this book is. I strongly recommend it, to young and old. What a terrific journey and an amazing community to grow up in. It would be so great if more communities could be like the Glen.
Thank you L. M. Montgomery. What a genius!
I love this story.
This story is the best