This book is designed for use as a primary textbook for a course in cloud computing or as a resource for professionals in industry seeking to explore cloud services. The book highlights the recent developments in distributed computing and details the architecture, virtualization concepts, and security concerns of cloud computing. It also provides a detailed understanding of the benefits of cloud computing that can encourage enterprises to switch to the cloud.
- Provides a basic understanding of the computing paradigm of cloud computing
- Gives a brief introduction to cloud computing, its architecture, and the Hadoop distributed file system
- Deals with cloud management concepts like scalable, fault tolerance, resiliency, provisioning, asset management, cloud governance, high availability, disaster recovery, and multi-tenancy
- Includes case studies on MS Azure, Google, Amazon Web Services, Aneka, etc.
1. Overview of the Computing Paradigm
2. Road map for Cloud Computing
3. Cloud Virtualization Technology
4. Cloud Computing Architecture
5. Cloud Management
6. Cloud Security
7. Case Studies