The first and only photo guide solely dedicated to marine animals of Indonesia you are likely to see while diving or snorkeling.
Surrounded by two oceans and thirteen seas, with more than 17,000 islands and 5000 km West to East, Indonesia has one of the highest levels of marine biodiversity in the world. Inside Coral Reefs Indonesia:
• The most comprehensive photo guide to Indonesia marine life, covering fishes, turtles, invertebrates and marine plants
• Designed for divers, snorkelers and marine life lovers
• Features near 1600 species, among them new species and new records of fishes and invertebrates for Indonesia
• All photographs were taken in the natural environment, no anaesthetic or sedatives substances were used on animals
• Small and compact enough to be taken for your next dive trip