Learn the art of making right decisions.
Have any of your decisions ever gone "pear-shaped"? How would you like to cruise through every one of them from now on with ease, clarity and absolute confidence? International author, teacher and personal development expert Steve Coleman shares over 40 years of first-hand experience, giving you the knowledge along with simple tools and strategies to make the right decision every time.
You will learn:
- 10 golden rules for making the right decision every time
- The 5 key factors that make a decision a right decision
- The simple blueprint that underpins every decision that's ever been made
- What to do when your decision goes "pear-shaped"
- How to get clarity on what you really want
- How to stay on track after your decision's been made to ensure success
- What to do when your heart and your head don't see eye-to-eye
'"Decisions, Decisions!" is a wonderful marriage of pragmatism and theory to help a range of people from diverse backgrounds improve the quality of their decision making and, in turn, improve the quality of life for themselves and the significant people in their lives." - Michael Conn, Principal Ignatius Park College, Townsville, Australia
Make every decision a winner. Decide now and read this book today!