The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this diverse and compelling country.
Marvel at Granada's magnificent palace of Alhambra, get lost in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter or meander between the Costa Vasca's enchanting seaside towns: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Spain with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain:
- Over 65 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Spain, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of icons such as the world-famous Sagrada Família in Barcelona, the lavish Palacio Real in Madrid, the Moorish Real Alcázar in Seville and more
- Colour photographs of Spain's historic cities including quirky Barcelona, Moorish Seville and museum-filled Madrid; picturesque towns; white-sand beaches and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's fascinating history and culture, diverse architecture, national parks, art and literature, colourful fiestas, delicious tapas, outdoor activities and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Galicia; Asturias and Cantabria; the Basque Country,
Navarra and La Rioja; Barcelona, including the Old Town, Eixample and Montjuïc; Catalonia; Aragón; Valencia and Murcia; Madrid, including Old Madrid, Bourbon Madrid and Madrid Province; Castilla y León; Castilla-La Mancha; Extremadura; Seville; Andalucia; the Balearic Islands; the Canary Islands
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Spain.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Barcelona, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Madrid or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Seville and Andalucia.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.