The information in this Multi-Touch Book is designed to demonstrate how a teacher or parent can utilise the built in Accessibility features of the Mac and iPad to support a student who has Dyslexia (or Print Disability such as low vision).
You will learn how to:
• Create documents using Text Styles which may help a student with Dyslexia (while also providing a nicer reading experience for all students)
• Use Dictation on both Mac and iPad
• Use Text to Speech on both Mac and iPad
• Create a Pages Template for both Mac and iPad
• Find Accessible books
• Locate Apps which will provide support
• Safari Tips
Customer ReviewsSee All
So informative and gives such great insight into using Apple products for people with Dyslexia.
Nothing works. There is a contents page with links but nothing to read