Are you considering gastric sleeve surgery because you've tried diets and exercise for years and still have a lot of weight to lose? You'll want to know the risks and benefits, what makes someone a good candidate for the operation, and what long-term commitments you need to make to keep the results.
In this book, you’ll learn about:
· What is gastric sleeve surgery?
· How will it positively change your life?
· How to prevent weight relapse?
· Which eating habits will change?
· A 60-day meal plan
· Healthy and delicious recipes