A look at the technologies which are slowly making the once impossible, possible within the Physical Education classroom. The book covers the following areas
- Why Technology In Physical Education?
- Social Networking to Get Kids Active and Healthy
- Measuring Fitness and Physical Activity
- Collecting Data from the Field
- Reclaiming Physical Activity Time
- Video Games in Physical Education
- GPS in Physical Education
- Video in Physical Education
- Physical Education & Technology
- Apps to Get You Moving Part 1
- Apps to Get You Moving Part 2
- Apps to Get You Moving Part 3 Containing classroom proven examples and recommendations to explore emerging technologies and their use within the Physical Education, Health Education and Outdoor Education classrooms.