Why do some Podiatrists have thriving, highly profitable businesses while others don’t?
Here’s the simple truth: every successful Podiatrist thinks and behaves differently to every unsuccessful Podiatrist, and how you think and behave will have a direct influence on what you will or won’t achieve in life, both personally and professionally. Does this mean that the amount of money you make equates to your level of success in Podiatry? No, it doesn’t, but for some strange reason money does flow towards successful Podiatrists, and this book is all about learning what those successful Podiatrists do.
From his many years experience running a highly profitable podiatry business, Tyson will share with you:
• where to locate your business to maximise traffic
• how to set your business apart from your competitors
• how to attract the right patients to help you enjoy your job more and increase your profits
• tips and techniques to streamline your operations
• how to find and keep the right staff
• the six Marketing Pillars that will get your message to the right people.