*This is the iPad Enhanced version with Tap-and-Play Audio!
Your kids will spend hours tapping and listening to 300+ audio clips!*
Need a reason to jump into Italian with your child? Language experts suggest that children who learn a foreign language in early childhood show certain cognitive advantages over children who do not. But not only that, learning a new language is FUN! And with the Kids vs Italian: Talking World book, introducing Italian has never been easier.
Perfect for children aged 18 months to 6 years+ (not to mention adults too!), this interactive book will teach your little one kid-friendly Italian vocabulary words through cute illustrations and easy to understand native audio, text and translations. Simply tap and play – it’s that simple! Words cover everyday objects any child will come across, such as household items, toys, numbers and much much more!
Here’s what’s inside:
- 16 Chapters filled with 274 words covering common objects found in any kid’s world
- Easy tap and play interactive layout for fingers big and small
- Colorful, kid-friendly drawings to help illustrate each vocabulary word
- Native Italian and English translation audio pronunciation
- Easy to read English and Italian spelling
Download Kids vs Italian: Talking World and start speaking Italian with your child today!