Do you dream of playing the guitar? Would you love to be able to strum a guitar whilst you sing? How would you like to play searing solo guitar like your musical heroes? Are you bewildered about where to start with your guitar playing?
This book is the perfect introduction to the Guitar because it answers all the questions that are on your mind if you are thinking about learning to play the guitar. It is ideal for the absolute beginner with absolutely no musical knowledge getting started with their first instrument. It is also fantastic for players who were looking to get back to playing the guitar, again
Find the answers to all of your questions including;
• Should I buy an electric or an acoustic guitar?
• I'm new to the guitar. Where should I start out?
• What are the first songs I should learn to play on guitar?
• How long will it take me to learn to play the guitar?
• How often should I practice?
• What is a metronome?
• What is a capo?
• How do I know when it's time to change strings?
• Should I learn to finger pick, use a flat pick, or a thumb pick?
• Should I learn to read music?
• What is Tablature?
• What is a chord progression?
• Should I take private guitar lessons?
• Are videos and DVDs a good way to learn guitar?
• What are power chords?
• What are open chords?
• What is palm muting?
• How can I improve my rhythm?
• What is a whammy bar (vibrato arm)?
• What is vibrato?
• How can I make my practice time the most effective?
Get help on the best techniques to learn to play guitar and where to start once you have decided what type of guitar playing you would like to learn. Whether you would like to learn electric guitar, Spanish guitar or acoustic guitar, this guide in place you on the right road to guitar playing success in the most efficient and enjoyable way possible.
Download it now!
Customer ReviewsSee All
It really helped me! thanks so much :D