Twelve of Liverpool Football Club's biggest names reflect on their most memorable games during their careers with the club. Laurie Hughes, Ian St John, Ian Callaghan, Tommy Smith, Phil Neal, Alan Kennedy, Mark Lawrenson, Jan Molby, John Barnes, Mark Wright, Gary McAllister and Jamie Carragher recall contributions to memorable triumphs, including league championships, domestic cup success - such as the 1986 all- Merseyside FA Cup Final - and three of the five European Cup wins - with Carragher recalling that night in Istanbul, when Liverpool completed one of the most remarkable comebacks of all time to beat AC Milan.
- Part of the popular and successful Match of My Life series which features a number of football clubs
- Features twelve of Liverpool's greatest names, reflecting on their most memorable match for the club
- Also details those players' cherished memories from their time with the club, the players they played with and the managers they served
- Includes contemporary and historic images from the legendary matches covered
- Written by respected football writer and author Leo Moynihan, who has written a number of books on football and Liverpool