The follow-up to the top-seller ‘How To Kill A Narcissist.’
Take a hero’s journey through the heart of narcissism and emerge into wholeness.
You have successfully exposed the narcissist and are on the path toward recovery. ‘Narcissism To Rebirth’ is a guide for those who want lasting transformation and freedom.
The book provides a deep dive into the nature of the Self and how narcissism stunts its development. With the mythology of the hero’s journey as a guide, you can work toward transformation in four parts:
1. THE ORIGINS OF SELFHOOD: Understand the building blocks of the Self and how you become actualised by unifying all of its elements.
2. THE AGE OF NARCISSISM: Expand your consciousness. Understand how the tyranny of narcissism descends at all levels; from its psychological roots to its impact on society at large. Explore in detail the roles and dynamics of the narcissistic family and how this blueprint corrupts all manner of social groups, including business, friendship and community. Come to know the fraudulence and emptiness at the heart of these narcissist regimes; structures dominated by a narcissist.
3. THE HERO’S JOURNEY: Determining your place in this ecosystem and how it shapes you is crucial. From there, a modern-day spiritual journey takes you from the world of ego and into the source of personal power — your True Self. Here you will reclaim and unite the five fundamental forces of the Self: security, vitality, tenacity, divinity and wisdom. Meanwhile, you will heal your trauma one layer at a time, purging the damage of narcissistic abuse from the inside out.
4. THE RETURN: Having sufficiently developed the Self, you awaken into wholeness. The tyranny of narcissism collapses, and you look ahead to an empowered, actualised way of life. You live life your way, and contribute your newly found gifts to the world around you.
The hero’s journey includes eight stages for Self development:
1. Awakening: Explore how duality leaves you vulnerable to manipulation and put an end to it.
2. Orphanhood: Face and release your abandonment wound. Channel the strength of the Orphan archetype to carry you through the wilderness.
3. Metamorphosis: Use the art of centering to mindfully carve through the confusion and pave the way to your True Self, setting you up for transformation.
4. Reclaiming security: Ground yourself and learn to thrive in the face of uncertainty and fear.
5. Reclaiming vitality: Unleash spontaneity and evolution by merging with the flow of life and learning to truly see and connect with your Self and others.
6. Reclaiming tenacity: Welcome tension as an agent for growth, and use it to increase your assertiveness and capacity to set boundaries.
7. Reclaiming divinity: Learn to validate yourself from within while allowing the fullness of your energy to penetrate all facets of your life.
8. Reclaiming wisdom: Tap into the vast intelligence inside you by embracing shame as an ally, using it for maturity, understanding and insight.
Through helping you grow the inherent forces of the Self, ‘Narcissism To Rebirth’ opens you to an unimaginable state of power. This profound shift transforms the narcissist’s influence from a storm into a breeze, allowing you to finally move on and become who you were born to be.
This is the art of rebirth after narcissism.