Here is all the advice you don't want to hear from your parents, and if you're a parent, you don't want to have to tell your kids.� Stuff such as:
- Why you should think twice about a threesome
- Who gets rid of the condom after sex
- How to avoid an attack (and how to fight back)
- Why you should never eat nuts in a public bar
- How to play safe with party drugs
Following the runaway success of his first book, No Tattoos Before You're Thirty, Sam de Brito deals with all those tricky issues to do with sex, love, drugs, friends, violence and family, and shows you how to become a functioning adult without losing your cool.
Visit Sam's blog, All Men are Liars at theage.com.au