Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch a wave on one of Bali’s legendary surf breaks, follow a colourful procession accompanied by traditional music and dance, head to the shops for some retail therapy; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bali and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bali:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Bali map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
• Covers Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Denpasar, Sanur, Benoa and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Bali, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.