You could be the target of a spell or curse and not even know it!
All people, witches or not, are susceptible to these attacks. The difference: witches and magicians can do something about it. Now you can too.
Protection & Reversal Magick is a complete how-to manual on preventing, defending, and reversing magickal attacks of any kind. You will learn to:
• Set up early-warning systems.
• Appease angry spirits through offerings.
• Perform daily banishings and make amulets that will prevent most attacks.
• Make magickal “decoys” to absorb attacks against you
• Summon guardian spirits or gods for help.
• Bind, confuse, or expel a persistent enemy who will not leave you be.
These techniques aren't just for Wiccans, either, but for ceremonial magicians, rootdoctors, witches, and anyone else who puts magick to a practical use. Like the cunning men and women of old, now you can defend yourself and your loved ones against even the strongest attacks!
Jason Miller (Inominandum) is the author of The Sorcerer’s Secrets. He has devoted the last 17 years to studying witchcraft and magick in its many forms. Miller is a member of the Chthonic Ouranian Temple, the Ordo Templi Orientis, and the Sangreal Sodality, as well as an initiated Tantrika in the Nyingma and Bon lineages of Tibet. He lives with his wife on the New Jersey shore, where he practices and teaches magick.