Ever wonder why love makes us so crazy? Dive into this fun, interactive ebook with the minds behind HowStuffWorks to find out the real science behind sex appeal and why we love, lust, and long for each other.
Did you know your walk, your scent, and even the food you eat can make you sexier? Or that there are scientifically proven ways to become more successful at dating, especially online? In The Real Science of Sex Appeal, the team at Discovery’s award-winning website HowStuffWorks.com reveals the steamy science of love and sex, from flirting to falling in love and everything in between. Discover:
• How aphrodisiacs and sex appeal work (and how to increase yours!)
• Whether love at first sight is scientifically possible
• Why breakup songs hurt so good
• What happens in the brain during an orgasm
• The crazy chemistry behind long-term relationships
• The dope on dating and matchmaking
• And much more!
Packed with podcast clips, interactive quizzes, videos, photos, trivia tidbits, and more, this dynamic ebook from the experts at HowStuffWorks will show you what to expect—and what to do—the next time someone sets your heart racing.