Tutored by her own painful journey out of confusion and disappointment with bosses, coworkers, and the work environment, Pam Boyd in Rescripting the Workplace delivers powerful, down-to-earth strategies for transforming your life at work not in the distant future, but right now.
This book is for you if you have ever...
- dreaded going to work
- dreaded working with certain people
- felt as if your boss weren't listening to you
- felt trapped in a dead-end job
- been discouraged about your workload
- been overlooked for a promotion
- been frustrated with politics or lack of communication
Learn how to...
- ask for what you want and get it
- keep bosses from breathing down your neck
- change the behaviors of mean or lazy coworkers
- stop email "torture"
- stay on the team without playing politics
- get the praise and recognition you deserve