Sacred Sites: Egypt
The Guide to Your Magical Journey
For centuries people have been lured to Egypt by the mysteries of the pyramids, the exotic foreignness of the country and its deep magic, where gods and goddesses, ancient healing methods and talk of extraterrestrial contact capture the imagination. It’s a land of shifting desert sands, old temples, medieval mosques and museums, where cars jostle with donkey carts, old men smoke hookahs in spice-scented markets, and the capital city sprawls outwards to meet the millennia-old pyramids. It is a colourful clash of cultures and religions, history and modern technology, all underpinned by the mysterious, life-giving waters of the Nile River.
Within the pages of Sacred Sites: Egypt, you will:
* Walk in the shadow of the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid of Giza, the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still standing, and feel the history of this ancient land coming to life around you.
* Absorb the masculine and feminine energies of the old temples where Isis and Osiris were worshipped as two halves of the divine, and allow these archetypal powers to unify the disparate parts of your inner self.
* Meet the pantheon of Egyptian deities, many of them still revered, and learn the old rituals of healing and power that still have relevance today.
* Discover the sense of balance that’s so much a part of this wild African land, where chaos was celebrated alongside order, life alongside death, light alongside dark, and feel it bring balance to your heart and soul.
* Read an interview postcard about Egypt with Isis Mystery School principal Elisabeth Jensen, who has a deep affinity with this sacred land.
* And discover extra practical information, websites and details added after Seven Sacred Sites was published.