Storm clouds gather. Losses mount. The pain of grief is crushing.
Is there life beyond your storm?
Silverlining is a practical application of healing grief. From his personal experience of painful loss, Dr. Willets offers fresh insight into these topics:
• “Why did this happen to me?”
• Grieving the loss of anything significant to you.
• When your grieving process goes backwards.
• Who says how and how long you should grieve?
• Being prepared for your next significant loss.
Dr. Willets has real-time experience on the topic of grief. He has served in local church ministry for more than thirty-five years. His educational training is in the area of pastoral care and counseling. In 2004, David’s wife of twenty-seven years and eighteen-year-old daughter were killed in an automobile wreck. Through this painful experience, along with his training, Dr. Willets brings sound psychological, spiritual and applicable expertise to those on the journey of grief.