An easy-read management book giving practical advice and knowledge essential for those starting a new business, buying one, or wanting to improve an existing one.
Set out clearly and concisely are simple fundamentals of business-knowledge:
- how to devise competitive strategy
- understanding markets
- constructing meaningful management accounts
- how to identify and apply vital ratios
- other important financial information
- key elements of leadership and management practise
Throughout, the author supports his advice with fascinating actual examples drawn from his extensive international business experience in a broad range of enterprises, giving life and credence to the text to ensure it is an easy and enjoyable pathway to gain vital management knowledge.