Learn from a professional travel writer how to:
• Get started.
• Select the appropriate market.
• Write the query letter that gets response.
• Prepare your manuscript professionally.
• Mail your manuscript with proper etiquette.
• Avoid rejection.
• Get many ideas from one trip.
• Write tantalizing leads.
Learn all this valuable information and more from a professional travel writer who has published extensively in leading national magazines.
If your dream is to take more vacations, and to be writing while traveling, this book is for you.
If you are interested in travel writing, but need writing ideas, this how-to-book is for you.