Soul Almanac is a compendious and splendid work on personal development/self-improvement centred on teachings based on spirituality, philosophy, psychology and science. It aims to inspire, motivate and educate you through narratives and a series of practical tips that you will find useful. In this book you'll discover:
1. How we can understand God, our reality and their correlation.
2. What makes us human and the latent infinite potential that has been bestowed in us and ways of displaying our moral capacity.
3. How to prudently choose our goals/dreams and understanding self-accountability.
4. A new formula for making productive decisions that foster success and embracing happiness.
5. Why you need leadership strategies and how to play leadership roles and entreprenuership.
If you want to embrace new perspective as you learn to grow and develop positively, this book is for you.
Unlike many other motivational books or personal development books, the content herein is based on concrete facts and pre-tested concepts thusly emotional prejudice is avoided at all costs.