A lot of business owners want to make it big, but only a few do. Shweta Jhajharia is brutally honest about what it takes to make it big.
In SPARKS, Shweta draws on tested and proven strategies and stories to offer powerful ideas for sustainable double-digit growth.
Her practical advice is grounded in her experiences of personally working with hundreds of business owners. In this page turning guide to personal and business growth, you will learn how to:
• Create an unlimited marketing budget
• Deal with your worst employees who may even be your best people
• Develop a mindset for growth
• Implement the 4Ds of productivity
• Make high-impact decisions using the B.R.A.I.N. model
The ideas in this book have worked for many businesses. These sparks have the potential of transforming your business, if you let them.