This world is not ours alone. We share it with the Cuetiachtli, the Children of the Gods. The Goddess Flidais has charged the kindred of our world, the Faie, with defending us from her vindictive sister, Cailleach, whose determination to take the place of Flidais would have devastating consequences should she succeed.
This world is not alone. It is one of six; each cared for by their own deity and kindred, and linked only by the vortexes, which can only be crossed by those with mixed blood: the descendants of kindred and native species.
Closing in on Cailleach’s Stronghold, the Faie and their allies must turn to the past to save the future, but Cailleach’s influence is spreading and just finding the Stronghold may no longer be enough. Researchers work to develop a failsafe, a way to stop her from taking over for good, but the Faie and their allies are left to wonder just how much they’re willing to sacrifice to save the Sixth World. In the World of the Faie, the very air holds its breath.
(1) Wolves and War - (2) Conflict and Courage - (3) Homage and Honour - (4) Dragons and Destiny - (5) Valour and Victory - (6) Ambition and Alavidha - (7) Paws and Planets - (8) Tales and Tails
(1) Journey and Jeopardy - (2) Gossamer and Grass - (3) Flames and Freedom
(1) Rascals and Renegades - (2) Outlaws and Overlords - (3) Sparkles and Sphinxes (forthcoming)
(1) Ephemeral Boundary - (2) Enduring Barrier - (3) Eternal Bulwark
(1) Vampyre Crypt - (2) Faie Castle - (3) Surtr Chasm - (4) Demon Citadel
SAMMY THE CAT
(1) Cat in Charge - (2) Cat at Christmas - (3) Dog not in Charge