This is Tafsir Ibn Kathir Part 26 0f 30. This Part of the Qur'an covers 51: Adh-Dhariyat (The Winnowing Winds) , Verses 031-060; Surah 52: AT-TUR (THE MOUNT), VERSES 001-049; Surah 53: AN-NAJM (THE STAR), VERSES 001-062; Surah 54: AL-QAMAR (THE MOON), VERSES 001-055; Surah 55: AR-RAHMAN (THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCY GIVING), VERSES 001-078; Surah 56: AL-WAQIA (THE EVENT, THE INEVITABLE), VERSES 001-096; and Surah 57: AL-HADID (THE IRON), VERSES 001–029. Tafsir means "Explanation and Meaning Of The Holy Qur'an". The 30 Parts of this publication gather in one place all relevant information needed to make the Qur'an more understandable and easier to study. This publication provides the following:
1. The Arabic Text for those who are able to read the Arabic language
2. An audio recording of this part of the Qur'an. This beautiful recitation of the Noble Qur'an is done by Sheikh Nadir Al-Qallawi, and the English translation is read by Mr. Phelps (Bilal Abdul-Karim) from USA.
3. Transliteration of the Arabic text for those who are unable to read the Arabic script. This will give them a sample of the sound of the original Arabic Qur'an, which they could not otherwise comprehend from reading the English meaning only.
4. The meaning of the qur'an in English(translated by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan)
5. abridged Tafsir (Explanation) by Ibn Kathir (translated under the supervision of Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri)
We hope that by doing this, an ordinary English-speaker will be able to pick up a copy of this book and study and comprehend The Glorious Qur'an in a way that is acceptable to the understanding of the Rightly-guided Muslim Ummah (Community).