Are you a victim of narcissistic abuse? Do you suffer from traumatic stress? Are you in the middle of an emotional crisis brought on by a death, betrayal, illness, or divorce, or are you just ready to heal because you’ve had enough? Are you unhappy, emotionally fatigued, and suffering from chronic emotional pain?
In Take Your Power Back, author Evelyn M. Ryan offers a step-by-step guide that teaches you to regain and use your personal power to turn your pain-based life into one filled with joy. This resource is a product of Ryan’s decades-long search for the truth to help adult survivors of childhood abuse and other traumas heal from pain addictions. It will help you discover that the source of truth-based healing resides in you, and you can tap into that infinite power. Ryan discusses:
• the real origins of your chronic, emotional pain and feelings of powerlessness
• the biggest obstacles that keep you in abusive relationships
• how to stop thinking like a victim
• what pain triggers are and how to identify them
• the difference between love and trauma addiction
• exercises to strengthen self-esteem, self-compassion, and self-reliance
• how to not only heal, but to thrive after recovery
Take Your Power Back contains the most current and effective lessons, tips, and tools validated by skilled psychology professionals and abuse survivors. It includes a guided, go-at-your-own-pace personalized abuse-recovery program, showing you how to stop thinking like a victim, end your chronic emotional pain, and thrive.
Take Your Life Back, by Evelyn M. Ryan
This is an excellent book. I was so pleased to see someone recognise abused children do NOT have a choice as so many new age authors like to push. My only disappointment is it's not on audio. Thank you. I hope to read or listen to more of your work when available. Lolly