The Art of Communication
Your Competitive Edge
Who we are, what we believe, and everything we stand for goes from theory to reality when we communicate.
In The Art of Communication, the first book of the new Jim Stovall & Dr. Raymond Hull Your Competitive Edge series for personal development and business success, the authors use their decades of combined experience, research, and natural abilities to powerfully illustrate the specifics of effective communication.
Stovall’s revealing stories mixed with Dr. Raymond Hull’s straightforward, factual approach combine to make this a must-read for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, teachers, pastors, academics, and anyone wanting to improve their lives.
Read this book and understand more about:
• Considering your audience and adjusting communication style
• What your non-verbal communication says about you
• Dressing for maximum success
• Public speaking
• Written words vs. spoken words
• Communication through conduct
• Active listening
• Conflict resolution
• Creating a comfortable environment for effective communication
• Communicating in meetings