With the cost of milk and other food staples on the rise, it's important to save wherever you can.
This thrifty cookbook offers 300 delicious recipes that are short on cost but long on taste, including:
• Big Batch Guacamole for pesos on the dollar
• Curried Chicken Pot Pie that elevates your leftovers to new heights
• Sicilian Meatballs made from pantry items you already own
• Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles that are cheaper than take-out
• Beer Cheese Soup made with beer from last night's party
• Peach Foster Crepes for only 56 cents per serving
Also included are tips for food shopping on a budget and how not to get stuck in grocery store price traps. With The Everything Meals on a Budget Cookbook, you'll feel like you're dining at a gourmet restaurant-at a price you can afford!