The Role of Money examines the mystery of money in its social aspect and illustrates what money now is, what is does and what it should do. The standpoint from which the book is written is that of the public. The significance of the 'money-power' of the state to issue money has been recently recognized by historians. Its key position in shaping the course of world events is here explained.
* Chapters on the philosophic background
* The theory of money - Virtual Wealth
* The Evolution of Modern Money
* International Economic Relations
* Debts and Debt Redemption