The definitive handbook to raising vegan children you’ve always wished you had.
Is bringing up a vegan baby unhealthy? The Smart Parent's Guide to Raising Vegan Kids is the ultimate vegan parenting manifesto that takes on this myth and answers all the other questions you’ve always wondered about—the vegan way. Raising ethically vegan children, in fact, lays the groundwork for a lifetime of excellent health for your child, the animals, and the planet.
Eric C. Lindstrom is in the position to know. Having raised one child on the Standard American Diet (SAD) and four other children on a vegan lifestyle, and being a mid-life vegan convert himself, Lindstrom learned through experience. In this practical and tongue-in-cheek guide, Lindstrom, dishes the real talk and shares the unique challenges vegans face when starting their children from scratch, providing advice, tips, and tricks on how to raise compassionate, vegan children in all areas of life. Learn:
• How to get your kids to eat vegetables (when it’s all they eat anyway)
• How to teach your children compassion with visits to sanctuaries and not zoos
• Advice for dealing with nonvegan social situations and events
• How to plan for birthday parties and other events
• Travel and road trip tips with the family
• Resources for an A to Z of vegan recipes, movies, books, and websites
• And more!
Both informative and hilarious, including expert advice from the world’s leading plant-based physicians and fun recipes for your little vegans, The Smart Parent's Guide to Raising Vegan Kids is the guide every vegan parent needs as choose to bring their kids up in a world that will sustain their children, their grandchildren, and their great-grandchildren.