How to raise confident, resilient kids!
Kids need strong, confident leadership ... from their parents. That's quite a challenge these days, as they grow up at the speed of light and parents are unsure of their place in the lives of their children. And today's kids live with pressures that previous generations didn't have to face. They grow up with fewer siblings, which mean parents focus their attention more sharply on them. No wonder so many children today are anxious and risk-adverse. But it doesn't have to be this way!
In this easy-to-read, no-nonsense book, renowned parenting educator Michael Grose shows us how to be confident family leaders, able to develop real character and resilience in our kids - the keys to their future success in this ever-changing world.
In this book you'll find:
* Simple ways to achieve great family communication, even when you're busy
* Easy ways to help kids cope when life throws them curveballs
* Why building a strong food culture keeps your family stay strong
* The secrets to working from the same page as your partner
* How to get cooperation from your kids without tears, fears or bribery
* Why you must develop independence in your kids from an early age
Thriving! is the new roadmap for parents of children aged three to twelve years of age. With clarity, wisdom and insight, Michael sets out a series of ideas and practical, common-sense strategies that will enable our kids to flourish.