An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to London, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of London.
Take a London walking tour, see remarkable world treasures at the British Museum, explore the leafy Royal parks and gardens, or step back in time at the Tower of London. From Top 10 live music venues to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of London with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 London:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best London attractions, covering Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Tate Modern, and more
- Eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore London's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Westminster, Soho, the West End, Covent Garden, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Regent's Park and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to London? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.