This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. The Princeton Review's Verbal Workout for the GRE gives you everything you need to practice your way to excellence on the verbal portions of the GRE exam. Inside, you'll find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 250+ practice questions with detailed answers and explanations
· Coverage of all question types: text completion, reading comprehension, and sentence equivalence
· Important essay writing tips and rules for the Analytical Writing Section
· Practice Issue and Argument essay prompts and sample essays
· Dozens of important vocabulary words with quizzes to lock in your learning