Year 6 Science is an astounding advance in the delivery of exciting, interactive and engaging learning.
Discover the wonders of Chemistry and chemical reactions. Marvel at the workings of electricity and the production of energy to meet our demands. Explore the amazing variety of life on earth and the various features of the organisms that live with us. Uncover the phenomena of the earth including earthquakes, volcanoes and tsunamis.
This 94 page electronic book contains:
- Four chapters covering Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Earth Science.
- Over 50 included videos ranging from expert explanations, experiment demonstrations, animations and movie clips.
- 5 trailer style videos to inspire interest and thinking.
- Interactive quizzes giving immediate feedback to learners at the end of each chapter.
- A flash card revision tool including over 100 built in terms.
- Over 40 exciting scientific experiments and activities to do in class or at home.
This book is a superb junior Science resource for anyone but it is particularly targeted at students, teachers and parents involved in learning the Australian Curriculum.
The kids love it!
This is a great book to get kids interested in Science. My kids love the videos and the activities are great to do and it is interesting to see what happens.
Great fun book! Love it and so do the students.
This is certainly extremely helpful when integrating Science into the curriculum. Thank you Mr. Barlow!