- 20,99 €
This book will make playing chess a simple and immediate task. Chess can be a very complex game for newbies and for those who approach the game for the first time. If you don’t know the rules, the strategies and the basic openings, you are likely to end up bitterly loosing many many times. Did you know that the number of possible moves during the course of a chess game is higher than the number of atoms present in the universe? It seems crazy, but it’s true!
This book is a practical guide (for beginners) that will make the chess game simple and fun. You are going to learn powerful game strategies like: ‘The fork’, ‘Pins’, ‘The skewer’, ‘Attacking a defender’, ‘The discovered attack’, ‘Double checks’ and much more!
· How to play chess and the basic rules of it
· Explanation of each chess piece
· The best strategies to immediately start playing and being competitive
· An easy guide to the opening strategies, you’ll always know how to behave at the beginning of every match
· Checkmating patterns and methods
· How to attack the opponent and defend own pawns
· Illustrations to understand the different moves and strategies
· Defeat your opponent by predicting his/her moves