- 6,49 €
Slow down in southwest France.
Whether you want to tour the world-famous wine country of Gironde, hop in a canoe and drift along the Dordogne river or enjoy the sweeping sandy shores of Landes, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Dordogne, Bordeaux and the Southwest Coast have to offer.
A region for any season, southwest France is a land of stunning natural scenery and ancient townscapes. Amid its mountain peaks, languorous valleys and charming villages there is something for everyone to discover.
Our recently updated guide brings Dordogne, Bordeaux and the Southwest Coast to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Dordogne, Bordeaux and the Southwest Coast's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Dordogne, Bordeaux and the Southwest Coast, from Lot-et-Garonne to Landes, Pays Basque to Béarn
Touring the country? Try out DK Eyewitness France.