- 9,49 €
Complete copies of A Simpler Guide to Gmail and Email Management using Gmail.
Are you a Gmail beginner? Would you like some tips and tricks to getting the most out of your email?
These guides cover the basics from using your Gmail account to organising your email to save time and become more productive.
These books cover:
1) Why it is the best email solution for you, (Gmail is accessible from anywhere there is an internet connection and as such is great for business and home use. Cloud computing is the future!)
2) Gmail sign in
3) Sending and receiving emails
4) Google contacts, make networking a breeze with Gmail’s address book
5) Email etiquette (Netiquette)
6) Email scams, spam and phishing - how to avoid them.
7) Protecting your privacy
8) Helping to prevent hacking with the email security options that Google offers
9) Gmail setup for organizing your day
10) Understanding and using the settings (including filters) to organize your email inbox automatically to save you time (Email administration)
11) Using the Google mail app
12) Discovering and using Google+
These books cover in detail, step-by-step how to use the free email account from Google and cover labels, filters and the great spam protection that Gmail provides.
Whatever your priorities, the email management strategies in Email Management using Gmail will help you to save time. This guide is all about getting it done, sorted and out of the way.