- 4,49 €
Join Peter and Jane as they set out on a whole new world of adventures!
Key Words with Peter and Jane is a tried and trusted series that has taught generations of children to read. In this new edition, they are brought to life in new stories and artwork - and there are even some new characters to meet!
- 36 books, with three in each of Levels 1 to 12
- 300 high-frequency Key Words to practise reading 'on sight'
- Additional phonically levelled vocabulary to develop a complete range of reading skills
- Steady progression to scaffold and support confident reading
- Comprehension questions and a downloadable writing activity for every book
As children work through the books in order from 1a to 12c, they will grow in reading ability and confidence, developing word-recognition and phonics skill to become fluent, independent readers.
Level 4 is for children who can read simple sentences with confidence.
It is "Play with Friends" week at Peter and Jane's school. The children help friends, sit down for tea, and have good fun!